Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Thursday Portrait







The G-Man won a little sales contest in March, and I was sent a gift card worth
600 Bucks at various establishments, one of those places was Cabela's.
I got something that I have been wanting for awhile, an electric smoker!!
Of course I purchased some other goodies also, like some various wood chips
and a Jerky Making Kit. Each Jerky packet seasons 5.5 pounds of meat.
I'm dead serious...5.5 pounds!!!!!!!
The smoker worked like a CHAMP!!!
Guess how many pieces of Delicious Beef Jerky is in this bag. C'mon GUESS......
I LOVE the Fourth of July...I'm going to smoke a 9 pound Rib Eye on my new smoker
and afterwards Me and My Pyro Son Reese have MEGA FIREWORKS!!
Because of the holiday I'm expecting a low turnout tomorrow, but I'll be playing.
Please join me won't you....8:00 PM Thursday EDST.
Have a Kick Ass Fourth of July!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

SignGurl said...

Yes, please!!!! I love jerky.

Brian Miller said...

dude....nice new toys...lots of deer jerky being made in my neck of the woods....i get to reap the spoils of it though from my kids....congrats on winning as well...

Fireblossom said...

Why MAKE jerks? Aren't there already enough of them? Ohhhhhh, JERKY. oops!

What a haul, G Man! Good for you. Happy 4th!

Fireblossom said...

PS--is it the kind of jerky that Sasquatch likes? Do you mess with him, like on the ads???

G-Man said...

No Shay...
That's Jack Links!
And I would NEVER mess with Sasquatch....hehehehe

Akelamalu said...

Oh congratulations on winning the competition!

TALON said...

That is so cool, G! Bet you've got that smoker up and running today! :)