Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thursday Portrait.....





As you already know, I'm NOT the brightest bulb
on the tree! Sometimes I get stuck on the simplest
of thoughts. Could you folks give me a hand with
this Crossword puzzle? Answer these clues.....
In the order that I ask!!!
Sorry for any inconvenience, and Thank You for your co-operation!

----ACROSS----

6.) S'il vous plait
17.) To write a song, or to calm oneself down
1.) What you yell after hitting an errant golf shot

----DOWN----

9.) ____ Culpa
4.) The day of the week named after Odin's wife
21.) What an over-coat wearing pervert does for kicks
23.) A novel that is based on real events is called Non-_____
1.) What 'L' means in Roman Numerals
5.) What 'V' means in Roman Numerals
14.) "You must remember ____, a kiss is just a kiss."
13.) Seven days makes one ______


Hehehehehehehe...See ya Thursday 8:00 PM EST!!!!

10 comments:

Brian Miller said...

shit
seven
sunday

mea
flash
prozac

week
fiction

in random order...haha...i know ther is a message in there somewhere but my brainz rotted

Shadow said...

hell no, you wanna play, you play! but the answer must be 55 for sure...

the walking man said...

6.) S'il vous plait WTF!

17.) To write a song, or to calm oneself down THIS is to hard

1.) What you yell after hitting an errant golf shot Son go get my damn ball I'm taking that shot over--hell no it does not count a a stroke.

----DOWN----

9.) ____ Culpa FOOD

4.) The day of the week named after Odin's wife Layday

21.) What an over-coat wearing pervert does for kicks Makes them laugh at wee willie winkie

23.) A novel that is based on real events is called Non-_____ Bullshit

1.) What 'L' means in Roman Numerals You owe me a ton of cash

5.) What 'V' means in Roman Numerals LeaVe the gun bring the canoli

14.) "You must remember ____, a kiss is just a kiss." Sex is great but

13.) Seven days makes one ______ insane

lime said...

this is probably the most clever plea for a 55 i've ever seen. ;)

hope said...

Lime is right. I laughed so hard I had to compose myself. ;)

Bubba said...

I think we're missing a few clues, but I got enough of a clue to let you know this: I'M IN! (I've even got it scheduled to post at 8 p.m. tonight, because this ain't my first rodeo)

Olivia said...

Of course! Waiting for you to post...
hugs xo

Olivia said...

Brightest bulb on the tree eh? Or did you say not... teeheehee

hedgewitch said...

I have answered your cleverly concealed plea, puzzleman. Thanks for making the cogs whirr and shake off a bit of the dust in my belfrey, even if it scared the bats.

Be back later.

Margaret said...

So clever! Obviously, I saw it a bit late!... ;P