Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thursday Portrait.....





After the Dealership expanded in 2008, my office of 12
years was given to a Manager, and I was forced to move
to a nice, but smaller office on the main showroom floor.
I Hated It!!!!
It was Loud, Claustrophobic, and Dark!
This week the powers that be, did some remodeling and I got
my old office back....YAY!!!!
As you can see, it's got glass on THREE sides.
In fact, it's so bright that I had to bust out my NEW Ray Bans!
Brown 2140 Wayfarers, with graduating darkness lenses!!
Oddly enough, these have NOTHING to do with the number 55!
I just think they're Cool.....
See you Thursday 8:00 PM EST...Be There, Or Be Square!!!

9 comments:

Teresa said...

What a great office! Not sure I'd like glass on that many sides~too easy for people to see when I'm off task. :-)

Cindy said...

Awesome! Diggin' the shades!

Serena said...

There's nothing else to say but ... YAY!:)

the walking man said...

In Celebration

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Nice!
<><

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Nice!
<><

Noe Noe Girl...A Queen of all Trades. said...

Nice!
<><

hedgewitch said...

Glad they moved you back to your old habitat, G. Light is a good thing for the brain functions, and for keeping awake, also.

See ya later for the funfest.

lime said...

as long as you're happy with the move, so am i! glad you got your old, brighter digs back. future's so bright ya gotta wear shades!