Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Bliss.....






Hi Everybody!!!!!
What a Great Saturday it was...
I LOVE getting to the stadium early...TWO HOURS EARLY!
I love being among the few hundred to be seated for the pre-game
festivities. This is our 6th season for these particular seats,
and it's fun catching up with old friends while you can still
hear yourself think.
Slowly the place fills up, and for 3 Hours its a Cacophony of Noise!
Especially when the game is close, and Michigan pulls out a narrow
victory over a tough Air Force team.
Saturday's attendance...112,534
Have a Kick Ass Week My Peeps....I WILL!!!

6 comments:

hope said...

You are definitely the dedicated fan. :)

Margaret said...

How absolutely fun! You deserve this.

lime said...

tis the season and you're rocking the maize raybans. glad you had a great saturday.

Perchpike said...

Nice shades !!!! You are "G Cool".

Jannie Funster said...

That looks Freaking AWESOME, Galen!!!

Lovin' those maize shades.

xoxo

Jenny Woolf said...

I agree, It's great to feel the atmosphere building up... first blog I have ever seen to point this out though.