Sunday, February 7, 2010

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!










Hi Everybody...
Super Bowl Sunday!!!!
That means The G-Man visits a Sports bar owned by a customer of mine called Mo Doggies. Mike DeMoss the owner, has a buffet laid out with various bar food items, Sliders, Coney Dogs, the best Hot Wings this side of Hooters, and dips and offerings brought in by other patrons. I HAVE to bring the same thing every year...Vidalia Onion Dip, and Gorganzola Dip.
1.) One chopped Vidalia Onion, One cup of Miracle Whip, One pound of grated Swiss cheese. Mix together well, bake at 350 for 35 minutes...VOILA!!!
2.)Three Packs cream cheese, One jar Apricot preserves, 6 slices chopped bacon, 4 ounces Gorganzola....To Die For!!
It's simple, It's fun, It's Party Time!!!!!
I'm on about 6 different football 'square' sheets, so I don't care who wins as long as you can....Show Me The Money!!!!
Have a Kick Ass Week.....Peace!!!

22 comments:

inappropriatesue said...

OK, this wasn't quite as cruel to my hungry tummy as past posts. HOWEVER, that buffet of yummy treats you describe makes me want to hitch a ride to Michigan, LOL. Hope your favorite team wins!

lime said...

yum! have fun.

Dulçe ♥ said...

you really know hoe toenjoy a Sunday supper... super!

Have a Kick Ass Week You TOO! :)

One Prayer Girl said...

6 different football "square' sheets, huh?

Well, good luck anyway - even though you have all your bases covered (oops - a metaphor from a different sport). :)

PG

Nessa said...

So you've been cutting the cheese all morning?

Have fun!

Go football!

The Simple Things Challenge

Brian Miller said...

oh, hot wings are the best...sounds like quite the spread today...if i leave now...smiles.

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Guess it's time to pull out my lousy freetos and salsa! So boring!!!

RNSANE said...

Nothing low calorie there...so who are you rooting for, G-man! I do love hot wings and I could eat every cheese in the world but I don't love American!

Ronda Laveen said...

Have a great time. You can bring those dips to my place any time. I loves me a man who cooks...so does my husband since I try to get out of it a lot.

Serena said...

Have a great time! Hope your team wins.

Dianne said...

Uhghh,
have a great week, and save the cheese for me!

Ms Hen's said...

Food is the best thing in the world.. enjoy..

Lou said...

Sounds like a fun food and football fest!

secret agent woman said...

Somehow this reminds me of a very funny Jon Stewart bit about how it's the American way to want to have six-pack abs while still being able to eat lying down.

Hope you enjoyed the game.

Akelamalu said...

Sounds good G-man! I adore any sort of cheese but I have to curb my indulgence now to lose weight :(

Jessie said...

it sounds like you had a real feast! i'm glad the Saints won!

the walking man said...

Geeze and to think I spent the day hanging our with beautiful young women.

clean and crazy said...

you know i didn't even watch the game. that was something i did with dad, five years later i still can't bring myself to watch the games

buffalodick said...

I didn't win anything, that's for sure!

Mike Minzes said...

Rock on brother!!!

Felicitas said...

G-Man, it seems you are quite the chef! Thanks for providing us with the recipes; I'll definitely try out that onion dip!

prashant said...

you really know hoe toenjoy a Sunday supper..

Work from home India