Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thursday Portrait.....







It's a sad state of affairs when 10 inches of snow is like Light Flurries eh? Holy Shit! There was a 22 hour span between pic #1, and pic #2, and we were thankful that we didn't live in Philly!
As with any snow covering in the car business, the cars have to be broomed clean. I can't milk the Boil schtick any longer, and I did NOT want to go outside all day, so I paid my son Reese to come to work with me and take my place on broom duty!!
It was worth the 20 Bucks to me, and the dealership bought Pizza for lunch, which just happens to be my son's favorite food. He was happy, I was dry and warm, It's all good!
And as a lonely clump of snow melts on the pavement, it's bizarre shape seems to be reminding us of something.....
It's already written, AND it's Delicious!
Peace...!!!

19 comments:

Nessa said...

I live across from Philly. You are right to be thankful. I think we got at least 55 centimeters or more of snow.

Dam

inappropriatesue said...

Hey, Nessa! We are practically neighbors :) G-Man, I hate the snow. Enough already! Love your portrait though. You are looking good ;)

Serena said...

How much extra did you have to pay the kid to clump that snow? LOL. Love the cap.;)

Mike Minzes said...

Dude, DC blizzard. 36 inches on the ground where I live. It's cold as hell. I'll pay you to trade places! lol

G-Man said...

Excuse me Red?
You are questioning Natures Artwork?
Tsk Tsk Tsk..
Aimez-Vous Mon Chapeau?
:P

Serena said...

Yes. And oui!:)

Monkey Man said...

Weather is messed up! It's 55 degrees warm here in PDX.

G-Man said...

MM....
It's how warm?
IT'S AN OMEN!!!!!

Cloudia said...

Here in Waikiki, I look at the pictures of snow in my old Philly and smile a secret smile - though I do miss the milky skies and silent walks through a white city...



Aloha, Friend!


Comfort Spiral

Brian Miller said...

lol. the snow ended here last night..now the winds are playing havoc...throwing roving dunes across the road...nice 55//see you tomorrow.

the walking man said...

Personally I think the hammering we got here with the snow was enough for both this year and next. hahahahahahahahaha

Send all of that mess to DC this has been the quietest week in that bastion of bullshit in 55 months.

Akelamalu said...

Thank goodness we have no snow here! It was clever of the melting snow to leave us a reminder wasn't it? ;)

Ms Hen's said...

Yes.. it all sounded Good. :)

lime said...

man, reese can be bought cheaply! but for your sake i am glad. your cleverness never ceases to amaze me ;)

buffalodick said...

I worked on a used car lot in school, and with three of us washing a lot full of cars, and starting all of them.. I hear you!

Maude Lynn said...

I'm watching it snow, now!

Yay for pizza and cheap labor!

Sherry said...

What does G-Man stand for??

Susan at Stony River said...

What a good good good son!

Mmmm pizza.

Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣,
電動按摩棒,G點,
AV女優,跳蛋,
跳蛋,潤滑液,
情趣精品,SM,
吊帶襪,情人趣味用品,
角色扮演,充氣娃娃,
性感睡衣,自慰器,
自慰杯,電動自慰器,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
振動按摩棒 ,按摩棒,
AV,情人趣味千奈,