Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Morgie........





























Hi everybody....What a Glorious Day to be alive!!!

Not only are we in the midst of a great Holiday Week-End...

But today is Jodie Morgetron's 42nd Birthday!!!!

Jodie is a teacher in Omaha Nebraska.

She is married to one lucky bastard, and is the mother to several children and a few dogs!

She is probably THE funniest chick on the planet, and is an Artiste Extraordinaire!!!

I have been the lucky recipiant of her very first contest prize that she had to offer on her blog..The very strange..G-Ra.(Pictured above on my desk)...

I have since commissioned several pieces of priceless art from her, at a very hefty price I might add, and have laughed for seconds at her countless antics, and many many different looks!!!

And I can honestly say that she is truely one of the most beautiful creatures that God has put on this planet...Inside and out!!!!!!!

.

Please visit her at her blog called Tres Bizzare, or you may click her name "Jodie" on my blog-roll. She is funny , witty, and very Mid-West down to Earth...

.

Happy Birthday Jodie, You are one of a kind!!!!

.

PS...she is really only 33...hehehe...Peace..!!



14 comments:

javajazz said...

Happy birthday, Morgetron!
what a funny funky mama you are,
an artiste extraordinaire,
and all that jazzzz...!

morgetron said...

You sure know how to make this girl feel special G-Man. This is a mega post. You definitely know the way to my heart ... make a post all about moi. Moi. Moi. MUUUUUUUAAAH.

X!

Thank you, thank you, I humbly thank you.

PS: I'm only 32.
PPS: Thanks JavaJazz. :)

Pam said...

g-hope you're having a fabulous memorial day wknd. i'm going to head over right now to wish her a happy bday

lime said...

happy birthday day morgie.

she is just as cute as a button and looks so bubbly and energetic! hope its a great day!

Breazy said...

Happy Birthday Jodie!


Hello Galen, sounds like life is treating you great today. It is a beautiful holiday weekend, it is sunny and about 83 here. I came home from church and spent about three hours in my sisters pool soaking up some rays so I am good to go for the day.

Happy Memorial Day!
HUGS!

KB said...

Happy Burday Morgy girl. I love ya and I love this post too. Great work MR G

morgetron said...

Thanks to everyone ... especially G-Man!

javajazz said...

i think he must be
MADLY IN LOVE WITH
MORGETRON, because,
are you stalking her,
G-man, cuz like,
where'd y'all get so many
photos of her, huh?
anyway, i showed my daughter
all those wild and whimsical
photos, and told her i thought
maybe she was going to be
like Morgie too, and she
giggled and beamed, all
proud of her spicy diversity
and such....

barman said...

I shall have to wish her a happy birthday. She seems like such a super person.

With luck I will be back to blogging again. Things are finally back in good shape.

Oh and, a week late, I finally posted a couple of pictures from Sarah's party.

Serena said...

Birthday greetings going out. Cute post.

dickiebo said...

Awww shucks, G-Man. I'm dead jealous of this post. Good 'un, mate.
Happy Birthday Morgy, m'deario.

buffalodick said...

Happy Birthday to your dear friend, no matter how old she is/isn't....

G-Man said...

Lisa
Ciara
Missy
Michelle
Heather
Karen
Lisa
Bryan
Sherry
Dickiebo
Buff..
Thanks, but the star of today's show is Jodie..
Happy Birthday Morgie!!!

morgetron said...

*beaming*

Ok. It's not my berfday any more.

Ilovegmanlikecheeselovesage.

Thanks to all who visited this post and all who came to my blog as a result.

You da best, G-Man. You da best.